The Kitchen Coach has helped the following people to realise that their kitchen is more than the room with the fridge, toaster and kettle:
- Anyone who finds preparing a Sunday lunch daunting and frustrating
- Parents wanting to prepare simple, healthy food for their toddlers
- Parents who recognise the benefits of their children having a basic understanding of food preparation
- Time starved young professionals, students, and couples living together for the first time away from home – all of whom find it all too tempting to exist on a smörgåsbord of ready meals, cereal, Ginsters, and take-aways.
- Stove shy husbands: is there life beyond spag bol?
- The newly single: cooking for yourself or when your children come to stay – a new life often means learning new skills
- The retired: more time on their hands and who want to learn a new skill or hobby
- Confident cooks who have been doing it for years but would love to expand their repertoire and perfect their skills